I had a great birthday on Sunday and the surgery went really good on Monday. I don't have any drains. The surgery only lasted maybe an hour. He made the incision on one of the old scars so I won't have any new ones. I was back at the hotel by 10 and took a good nap. I saw the nurse the next day and she said everything looks great. I really don't feel any different than I did before surgery. I am so glad to get rid of the expander's and get my new permanent implants. I guess after the surgery in September this was a piece of cake. I am glad with Christmas just around the corner I didn't want to be hurting.
I see Dr H again after Christmas on the 28th.
I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas! I know we will.
No comments:
Post a Comment