Thursday, August 11, 2011

Scans & Other

I heard from the nurse yesterday and my scans were clear.  I knew deep down they would be but there is always that little doubt bug that tries to creep in.  I am so excited.  Six more months.  I will see the oncologist on the 25th and we will see what my next step is since I am off the tamoxifen and need something to block the estrogen receptors.

Logan lost another tooth.  It was the other bottom front.  I swear the first one is never going to come back in.  And the top two are starting to get loose.  He may be one of those kids with 4 teeth missing at once.

We finally got our itinerary planned for our Disney trip.  We now know where we will be every night and the hotels are booked.  I am excited about that too.  It is getting close.  Sept 16th will be here before we know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment