Friday, February 27, 2009

OMG

Well, I met with the Oncologist this morning and we really like him. He got all my tests set up and boy do I have a week coming up. I will be in Ft Worth everyday except Wednesday. Monday I have a CT scan of my chest and abdomen at 9:30. Tuesday I get my port at 10:15. Thursday I have a total body bone scan at 1:00. I have to be there at 9:30 for the dye but the test will be at 1:00. Friday I meet with the Dr Crim (the Oncologist) again. He wants a better picture of what is going on so he will know what combination of meds I will need. After we leave his office I have an Echo Cardiogram at 2:00. Some Chemo affects a persons heart in rare cases and he just wants to make sure my heart pumps like it should.

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck with everything, and again, if you need anything I'm right up here. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sorry to hear the news yesterday at MOPS. I just want you to know that there are a lot of people praying for you and willing to help. Please, please pick up that phone and let us help you when you need it. I know it is sometimes hard to ask for help but just remember that we are all here for each other, and we may need you some day too. It will be a blessing for us to help. Please don't deny us that blessing. Take care of yourself and stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know if I can help you. Will continue to pray. Hugs to you and God bless.
    Love,
    Karen Whitehead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teisha:
    I have been and will continue praying for you and for the strength you have been given to fight this horrible cancer.
    I know you have lots of people around to help, just know that I am here for you as well. Whenever you need me, just call me.
    Love ya girl!
    MaryAlice

    ReplyDelete