Only two more treatments. I will be done tomorrow!!! I forgot to mention that my hair is growing back. It is so soft and has turned dark. I am finally able to grab it with a pinch. I mentioned earlier that I had a delayed eyelash falling out. Well, they came back real quick. They are not long yet but they are there and thick. I also ended up having my eyebrows thin. I looked very strange, as they were falling out new ones were coming in. Have you ever seen anyone with a 5 o'clock shadow on their eyebrows? Very odd. Well they all finally fell out, but I was never without any because the new ones are growing fast. They are not long yet but are getting thick. I think I may have to go get my eyebrows waxed. They definitely are lacking shape.
I saw Dr Freeman yesterday. He said that everything is great. He will see me again in three or four months to look at the skin. I don't know why because there is really no change whatsoever, but that is fine.
Lets see, I meet with Dr Brian on Monday and that is it for August. My next appt will be Sept 3rd when Dr Crim will do another CAT scan. I will see him again on Sept 8th to get the results.
37 days until surgery. I guess that is it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment