Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I went to the oncologist on Monday and had my blood drawn again. My platelets were normal. So we will say lab error or body error. My guess is body error. My white count was low but it has been since chemo. Probably always will be. So I am good and I will see her in January.

As I sit here today I have so much to be
Thankful for. I thank God everyday I am here and for the strength he gives me. I am so thankful for Brian, Logan and Lindsi. They are my rock. For friends who are family and of course family. I am thankful for life!!!

We are in Houston for the holiday. Brian came in last night and will go home today to work again tomorrow. The kids and I will be here until Sunday. We have so much planned. Yesterday we went to the zoo. To tomorrow we are going to the children's museum to see Santa. We will go back to the zoo tomorrow night for zoo lights. Saturday we are going to get dressed up and go to the theater and watch little house on the prairie Christmas. While we are dressed up we are going to go to a fancy restaurant as Logan likes to call it. Somewhere probably Friday we will have to fit in chuck e cheese!

I wish each and everyone of you a blessed day! Love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment