Friday, December 7, 2012

Turning 40

Well next week is my 40th bday!! I made it and I plan to make at least 50 more. My body is rebelling though. I started having heart palpitations the other day. I saw the dr today and he said my heart sounds fine. He is sending me to a cardiologist just to be checked out. I will see him the 7th of January. That puts me in ft worth on the 4th for blood work, the 7th for the cardiologist and the 11th I see the plastic surgeon and the oncologist. Those are just check ups. No scans. She said mine have been clear so we are okay. Anyway, hopefully they can figure out what is going on with my heart. He also put me on cholesterol medicine starting today. It was bound to happen. Everyone in my family is on it. Mine is always over 200. Right now it is 220 something.

Brian got to where he couldn't see out of one eye so he went to to eye dr and he has a cataract. He will go to see another dr on the 19th of December and then I am sure have surgery. That is what the other dr said. He was ready to sign him up that day and he said he wanted a second opinion. I think we are falling apart.

We are spending Christmas in Ruidoso, New Mexico. We are so excited to head to the snow. Logan and Lindsi want to ski. We will see.

I guess that's it for now. Time to get the kids from school. Have a blessed day!!

Love to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment