Well, I am happy to say I will not be going to the insane asylum. Dr Brian took out all four drains today. Those were the worst thing ever. They hurt, were disgusting and I could only sleep on my back and not move. To sum it up when I was heavily medicated they were fine now that I am not they had to go. It was not fun at all getting them out but they are gone. Anyway, she said everything looked good. I won't see her again for a year. I will however become best friends with my plastic surgeon. I see him again next week. One of the best things about having surgery the way I did is I still have cleavage. I actually have a little more than I did before surgery. I know my muscles in my back around to the front are still really tight. I will be curious to see how much is still swelling. The boob part under my arms is puffy but they said that some of that is from the Lat flap. I will know more next week.
I guess that is it for now. My appt with Dr Heistein is next Thursday. I almost forgot, I have to go see Dr Crim again on Oct 12, he needs to get me started on tamoxifan. Yeah, pills for the next two to three years. (I hope you heard the sarcasm) Talk to you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment