Hello, I hope everyone had a great Easter yesterday!
It turns out they think I am highly sensitive to the Cytoxan. I am having numbness that no one else has ever complained of. My head, face, whole inside of mouth and teeth, my feet and at times my hands. It is the strangest thing. I also have the jitters on the inside. My energy level just isn't bouncing back . It is like I said before that it is almost like being pregnant. I am not tired like I need a nap, I am just not up to par. I had numbness the first week but when they changed the nausea med I didn't have it the next time. Thank goodness only one more treatment with the Cytoxan.
Round 4, April 20.
Sorry you are having bad side effects. Be sure and ask them if there is any danger of your taking the last dose if you might be allergic to it. Keep hanging in there. I love you, Aunt Lenda
ReplyDeleteHang in there. This round is almost over. One step closer to getting through this. Talk to you later We love you Paula
ReplyDeleteSorry you are having side effects from the cytoxan. I pray they subside quickly! Only one more to deal with!! Let me know if I can help you out some way! Marla
ReplyDelete