Monday, April 20, 2009

Round 4 and good news

I am done with this round chemo, all 4 cycles are done. I talked with the doctor and we are going to do the next round of chemo the same as this every other week for 4 cycles. I just didn't see going every week for 12 weeks when we could get it done in two months. I will just get a double dose of medicine every time. The new medicine doesn't have the side effects like this one. If anything happens it would happen while I am there so I should feel better.

The good news is my blood counts and my bone marrow are normal. He said my blood doesn't look like someone who has had chemo. The doctor didn't measure the tumor this time but I can't even feel it anymore. It just feels normal.

I go tomorrow for the shot in Stephenville. That will be the last one of those also. I won't have to have any shots with the next round.

The next round of chemo will start May 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment