Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Last shot and another round of bronchitis

I got the last shot today. I am so glad that is all over. I had to make two trips to Stephenville today. Logan had to go to the Dr and they could only get him in this morning and I couldn't have my shot until after 3:30. That was a pain but such is life. He has bronchitis again. The doctor says he probably does have asthma and that is why he has been sick so much this winter with the colds and bronchitis. He always breathes heavier than Lindsi and when he runs he coughs, that is another sign of asthma. Hopefully he will outgrow it. Anyway, we left the Dr with another handful of prescriptions and hopefully we can get him well. He will be taking singulair for awhile and see if that can keep him from getting sick again. She said that would help with the asthma and allergies. I really like our pediatrician but I don't like seeing her every couple of weeks.

That is all I know for now. I will let you know how things go on the 4th with the new medicine. Hopefully Logan will have recovered by then.

1 comment:

  1. I am very thankful that this part of your treatment is over with and you are getting better. Maybe since warmer weather is here, the kids will get well and stay well. I love you, Aunt Lenda

    ReplyDelete