What a day. We took the kids to the Dr this morning because they are congested and have a cough. Logan has a light case of bronchitis and Lindsi isn't far behind. So they are now on antibiotics and various other meds. This has been a winter and I am ready for it to be over. The kids have allergies that turn into a cold that turn into bronchitis about every month and a half. Throw in two stomach viruses one of which Brian got and then the cancer. I hope spring brings better health to all.
Chemo went well today. My tumor is smaller again. The Dr said that by next time he probably won't be able to measure it. Only one more round of this medicine and the first of May I will start chemo every week with a different medicine. Right now it looks like that will be for 12 weeks. The Dr didn't change any of the medicines this time so hopefully I will do as good as last time. I go to Stephenville tomorrow for my shot.
I want to thank everyone for their comments and prayers. I know we will survive this!
We love you very much and are praying hard for both of you.
ReplyDeleteHope spring brings you better days. Sorry kids are sick. Glad chemo is working for you. Hugs to all and God bless.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Karen