Well, I made the first of many trips. Radiation wasn't bad at all. Most days it will only take about 10 min. They said every 5 days I will have x-rays to make sure everything is still lined up so that will add a few min. Then I will see Dr Freeman every Tuesday. Other than that really nothing. When I saw the Dr today he gave me great news. He said I will probably only have to come 5 weeks instead of the 6 1/2 he had originally planned. Hallelujah!!!!! I almost did a dance in his office.
Let's see what else, My hair is starting to grow back. Not as fast as it fell out but it is growing. I have some blond fuzz. I am wondering if it isn't going to come back blond. For those who may not know when Benji and I were little we were cotton topped. The older we got the darker our hair got. Thanks to Tonya I was able to keep a little blond in mine.
I have a big day next Monday the 13th. I see Dr Crim again. He wants to check my blood levels and make sure everything is still okay one month after chemo. I will have my port flushed and go to radiation. I guess that is it. I will keep making the trip to Ft Worth daily and post on Dr Days.
No comments:
Post a Comment