6 days down and 22 more to go. I met with the dr today and all is well. Radiation really is no big deal. I only have about a minute and a half of radiation total in four spots. Everyday but dr day from the time I pull into the parking lot until I am pulling out is between 12 and 17 minutes. Most days it is just me so I go straight there and back. Brian and the kids go at least once a week and we spend a little more time in Ft Worth.
I saw the medical oncologist yesterday. He wanted to check my blood and see how things were going. He said my blood levels looked good. He will run another CAT scan after radiation.
I have several appointment's in August and the first of September. I will tell you what and when later. I don't have them in front of me right now. The rest of July I only have radiation. I guess that is it for now until next Tuesday.
Have a great Hot week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment