Thursday, July 30, 2009

Radiation going great

Hello, I still don't have anything to tell. The dr said my skin looks great. I am not having a reaction to radiation. I guess some people blister and burn. Only 10 more treatments left. The drives to Ft Worth seem to be getting shorter. I know they should be getting longer but it seems like I am there and back in a hurry.

We have a new addition to the family. Benji & Crystal have a new baby girl, Carsynn Grace Nabors. She was born on Monday and weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and was 19 in long. Whitney & Josh are having a boy and he is set to arrive the end of September. Probably about the time I have surgery. Lindsi saw Carsynn at the hospital and staked a claim to her. She said Logan could have the next one. She was so upset when we couldn't take her home with us. I am sure when the next one is born she will claim it too, poor Logan.

Festival week is nearly here. Maci is going to be in the Little Miss so I will have to hurry back from Ft Worth for that. Maybe the weather will be nice. I guess that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment