Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tomorrow is Hump Day!!!!

Hello all, everything is going wonderful! Tomorrow will be day 14. Only 14 more to go!!!!! I really don't have anything to tell. The trips are going good. My skin is fine so nothing really to tell from the Dr. I am having a delayed eyelash falling out but oh well. I don't know why they waited until a month after chemo to start but that is just me. I can't do anything normal.

I have attached a link I hope everyone will check out. It is the Breast Cancer Performance from So You Think You Can Dance that was on last night. It is kind of long but take time to listen to the judges especially Mia, so touching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_TCK5OCgss

I will still have the appointments every Tuesday with Dr Freeman. My next appointment not related to radiation is August 7th with the plastic surgeon.

I hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather and little bit of rain. We need more but we can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment