Tuesday, March 24, 2009
So Far So Good
I went to Stephenville and got my shot this afternoon. That was so much better than making the trip back to Ft Worth. Everything seems to be going fine. I am a little nauseous at times but nothing that slows me down. I can tell that my energy level is down a little too but that hasn't slowed me down much either. I do know things are going better this round than last. When we got home from Ft Worth from my shot last time it was all I could do to lay on the couch with my eyes shut and the next day I was in a drug haze. It must of been the nausea medicine because I am taking a different one now. I go back to Ft Worth on April 6th for round 3 of chemo. Unless we have anything really exciting I won't have anything to post until then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment