Well, I made it through the week. We finally got some good news. The doctor had the CT and Bone Scan and the cancer is only where it was to begin with. It has not spread anywhere else. I have been through a heck of a week but it was worth it to find that out. Everything is moving along. The port is ready to be used and I start Chemo on Monday. Phase one of my treatment will be Chemo every other week for 2 months. I will be given Cytoxan and Adriamycin.
So far I only have to go to Ft Worth twice next week. Monday for the treatment and Tuesday I go get the shot that is given after chemo and I have my post op appointment with Dr Brian to take the stitches out from my port.
I am so glad it is finally the weekend. I am looking forward to a few days at home, I swear the kids have grown this week.
I am so glad it is good news!
ReplyDeleteHurray!...Teisha I KNEW you were a fighter. You and your family have been and will continue to be in my prayers. Bless you!
ReplyDeleteSo thankful for the good news! Have a good week-end. Hugs to all and God bless.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Karen Whitehead
That is really good news and I will be thinking about you tomorrow when you start chemo. It will probably take a couple of hours. Love you all, Aunt Lenda
ReplyDelete