What a weekend we have had. I said in my last post we were going to enjoy this spring like week. Well, that night (Tuesday) Logan got sick. He had throwing up etc. Everything was fine until he decided he didn't want to drink anymore. We tried and tried and he would just say "no thank you", like he had a choice. Anyway, I took him to the doctor on Friday and he was starting to get dehydrated. The dr said it would be best to just admit him to the hospital. So Friday evening we were at the hospital getting Logan checked in when Lindsi started getting sick. She has the same thing as Logan but she will still drink. The Dr said they just have a stomach virus. Logan and Brian got to spend two nights in the hospital. The dr released him this morning and they are on the way home. Lindsi is still under the weather but seems to be a bit better.
I go for Chemo round 2 tomorrow afternoon. I got the best news possible this week. Thanks to Stacy at Dr Smith's (my OB/Gyn) office I am going to be able to have my neulasta shot in Stephenville at the clinic on Tuesday. Plus by running it under our prescription ins I save around $900.00. So only one trip to Ft Worth!!!!
I will let everyone know how tomorrow goes. Have a great day!
So sorry the kids have been sick. So glad you only have to go to Ft.Worth once. Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hugs to all and God bless.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Karen
Mom told me about ur kids! I am so glad to know that they are better. Maggie was dehyrated once and we went thru all that, it was horrible!!
ReplyDeleteYou are in our continued thoughts and prayers girl.
Maggie and Aimee missed seeing you and the kids during Spring Break due to the illnesses.
We will be back for Easter! Hope to see you all then.
Big hug girl!!
L.
MA