Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Terrible Tuesday

I got my port put in today. The surgery went fine, it only lasted about 15 minutes. All was well until the medicine started to wear off. I have darvocet so things are good now. The dr. thinks I should feel better by tomorrow. Luckily I have nothing tomorrow, it's my free day!!! Let you know about Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. I am thinking about you all the time and pray for you daily. Keep your chin up. Love, Aunt Lenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope you feel better tomorrow. Hugs to you and God bless.
    Love,
    Karen Whitehead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope tomorrow is a better day. This is one step closer to getting well.Hugs and kisses to Lindsi and Logan. Love to you all God bless, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomorrow will most certainly be better. A "free day" is a joke for any woman, especially a mom, so try not to over-do. Thanks for your daily updates.

    ReplyDelete