Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shot

Well, I made the last trip to Ft Worth for a while. I don't have to go back for 13 days. That will seem like a vacation. I got the shot of Neulasta to raise my white blood count and they took the stitches out of the port. Everything looks good. I am feeling pretty good now. I felt really bad late last night but that passed by morning. I am just so tired from the trip today.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad your first round of Chemo is over and that you got the shot to help with blood count. I know you will rest as much as you can in the days before you go back. I love you, Aunt Lenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked so cute at the shop today. I'm so proud of you. Hugs to all and God bless.
    Love,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say I am thinking about you and you are in my prayers. Hang in there ! Remeber that attitude is half the battle. Christal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay TK,
    I am glad that you are doing ok. I was serious about staying with you if you need me too. David could live without me ok for a while. We love you and hope that you continue to progress well!!! Love Michael

    ReplyDelete